Resetting the HP Photo smart printer can resolve a wide range of programming problem and other error messages known with ink cartridges and printing issues without much of a headache. An HP printer user can reset an HP Photosmart Printer either through separate it completely from the power source or through reestablishing method to reset its manufacturer settings. Reset a
HP Photosmart Printer
How to Reset an HP Photosmart Printer by HP printer Support:
- Remove the power lines Completely.
- Make sure that the printer is turned off, and afterward remove the USB cable from the back of the printer.
- Remove the printer cover and take out the ink cartridges.
- Place the printer back to its place and after that look for a message on the screen as “Embed Ink Cartridges.”
- Remove the power cord properly from the printer.
- Plug the power cord back to the printer carefully.
- Restart the printer.
- Open the printer cover, and insert the ink cartridges and then close the cover reconnect the USB cable to the printer
- How to Download and Use “HP All in One Printer Remote App”? Use it as a reference.
In any case that you are to not make use of your printer or you are unable to follow the steps mentioned above, you can contact HP printer support number for HP printer troubleshooting and resolving issues related to your printer. We have a team who can tackle all the HP related issues for all the users around the world. Our technicians are available 24 hours a day to resolve every issue faced by any user at any time and fix it in a jiffy. For online HP printer service help to find out your issues, contact on our TOLL-FREE number +1-800-787-2406 and receive instant help.