How to dissolve HP printer technical error with Windows 10?
The error of HP printer with Windows 10 is very common. To fix this issue users ask for help to technical support team through HP printer help number. When HP printer cause technical error with Windows 10 then to fix it there are some steps given below:
Step 1: Open the control panel of Printer.
Open the control panel of HP printer to troubleshoot the error with windows 10.
- Open the search box and select “Device & Printers”
- It will help you to open “Device & Printers Control Panel pane”.
Step 2: Troubleshoot the connected printer:
- Check your windows for connected HP printer under the printers or unspecified.
- If you find your HP printer there then right click and open the troubleshoot option from the menu.
- Follow the instructions for troubleshooting as image below, but if it doesn’t work then try next.
Step 3: Ensure if your printer is installed:
If troubleshooting doesn’t work or windows 10 doesn’t detect HP printer then check it is installed or not with your Windows.
- Click to start and go to setting-Devices – Printers & scanners.
- If your printer is not installed then click to “Add a printer or scanner” wait for some time and again make sure it is connected to your computer and switched on.
Step 4: Search an older printer for Windows 10:
If you detect your HP printer then just follow the instruction and install it. All necessary drivers will download and install automatically. If your printer is not listed then click on the option of “The printer I that I want isn’t listed”.
Now you will get the option to install printer then select the HP printer and try to print sample to make sure your error is get solved. If still, the problem of your HP printer is same as before then you can contact third-party HP printer technical support number. This number is open for 24 × 7 hours for every HP printer user. Any user who face trouble with their printer they can dial this number.