Canon printer is a product is a product given by Canon Inc. which is one of the leading manufacturer and provider of printers in the market. Canon printers are very well designed as well as it fulfills all the printing requirement. These have some amazing features like very well designed, user-friendly, and efficient working etc. due to which people appreciate Canon printers.
Printer developed by Canon Inc. are highly advanced but at the same time, it’s an electronic device, so there are chances when as a user, you may face some errors. Among these errors, ‘Canon Printer error code 6000’ is most common. If you are one of the Canon Printer users and facing the Error 6000, then read this blog and learn the ways to fix this problem. Also, you can take help from Canon printer customer Care.
Causes behind Canon printer Error code 6000
There are various reason due to which Error 6000 can occur when you work with Canon printer. Some of the causes are listed below:
- One of the most basic common reason is when the paper feed tray gets blocked, due to some dust particle and paper pieces.
- Another reason behind this issue is when the paper feed tray is not properly fitted in the printer.
- When a multiple print command is given.
- When the line feed is faulty.
A solution of Canon Printer Error 6000
Follow the steps given below to fix this problem:
Reset or Restart your printer and computer to fix this problem. For that,
- Give the command to restart the computer.
- Press the power button on the printer and unplug the printer from the power supply, then leave it for few minutes.
- Then, when the computer is started again, plug in the power cord with power supply and press the power button for at least 3-4 seconds. Then press the ‘Stop’ button 2 times.
- Repeat the same process 1 or 2 times.
- Now, in the end, start the printer.
Now, after performing all the steps, you shouldn’t face this error anymore. But, in case if you feel any difficulty in an above-given step, then reach out to the Canon Printer Tech support team and get help. Talk to a ream of experts and share your problem with them, they will provide you with the best possible solution of your problem.