HP printer is most famous among all printers, it provides versatile printing quality which is the demand of every person. With advanced technology, HP has launched new printing models. For new users, it becomes difficult to install HP printer. Might be you have installation error when trying to install it. When you connect the USB cable during software installation, then manually select the printer. To choose HP printer use Device Manager. You can follow given instructions to fix installation error.
Are you confuse that how may I contact tech support for HP printer? Don’t worry because HP Printer Technical Support is always available for customers. If you want to fix the installation error by yourself then follow given instructions.
1. Go to windows taskbar and click on its icon. Now click to Control Panel to open.
2. Tap on system & maintenance and click on Device manager. Open it.
3. On the drop-down menu, click to view and select Show hidden devices. You will get a list display.
4. At this list click to sign of plus next to printers to expand. In listing click to HP universal printing PCL_5 and then tap to Update Driver Software. Update Driver software screen display.
5. At this screen click to browse my computer for driver software. Then click on the option “Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer.” Now add Printer Wizard screen displays.
6. To fix printer installation error select printer driver from add printer wizard screen. Now click to Yes. The installation of driver begins the process.
7. After driver software installation click to “Close” the “Update Driver Software” windows.
8. When the software installation is complete then click to “Finish.”
If the installation error gets fixed you may continue printing. But if the printing error remains same then contact to experts. Customer support team is always ready to help their customers. Via HP Printer Customer Care you may reach experts 24 × 7. Trained technicians of HP Printer technical support will troubleshoot issues in short span.