HP Printer Help Number: What if the users suddenly received a “printer is offline” message after attempting to print an important report or any document for a client or for some important presentation?If nothing is printing, and they have no idea why this is happening. There might be many reasons why a printer can go offline; they range from connectivity issues to a powered-down printer. Most of the time, the users can bring the printer back online with a few clicks in Windows, but if it is not possible then there are additional troubleshooting steps they can take. The users can have assistance through HP Printer Tech Support Phone Number +1-800-787-2406.
- The users have to reboot their printer by shutting it off and turning it back on again which can give the printer a minute or two to finish booting.
- The users are required to verify that the printer is plugged in to their computer (for local printers) or that it is connected on a network connectivity. If the printer networked then they have to double-check the link light on the back of the printer to ensure it’s flashing green.
- Now they have to log on to their computer using an account that has “Manage Printers” rights to the printer. In most of the cases, a local administrator account is sufficient to accomplish the target.
- After that the users are required to click on the “Start” button and after that click on “Devices and Printers.”
- After previous step they have to Right-click on the printer and then select “See What’s Printing” to display the print spooler window.
- Now it’s time to click on the “Printer” and then select “Use Printer Offline” to remove the check mark. (The printer should come online at this time. If this option is grayed out or if the printer does not come online the users are required to continue following the steps below).
- Now the users have to close the print spooler window and return to Devices and Printers.
- After the previous step the users have to open a Web browser and download the latest driver for their printer from the manufacturer’s website.
- The users have to follow the instructions that come with the driver to install it. If they still cannot bring the printer online then they are required to continue with the steps below.
- Now it’s time to click on the “Start” button and then click “Control Panel.”
- In the final step the users have to type “troubleshooter” (without quotation marks) in the Search box at the upper-right corner of the window and after that they have to click on the “Troubleshooting” link when it appears in the main window.
- After that they need to click “Use a Printer” under Hardware and Sound.
- The users are required now to follow the on-screen instructions in which the troubleshooter will attempt to identify and fix the issue. If it cannot, it will provide the users with further guidance on addressing the problem.
As we have provided the solution for the issues we mentioned above and the users are required to follow them step by step to resolve their issue. If they failed to do so or face any error while following the instructions then they are required to reach out us through HP Printer Helpline Number +1-800-787-2406 and our technicians will assist them in resolving the issues.