We are discussing an issues which is related to which a common user can’t resolve that. We are providing a solution over here for the users so that they can work properly. The users are required to follow the instruction strictly and if they failed to do so then they have not to worry as we have one more option to resolve the issue through HP Printer Support Phone Number +1-855-241-5405 where they will be assisted by technicians of level six who well qualified and skilled.
This solutions applies to all HP printers and computers with Mac OS and OS X.
The message ‘offline’ displays as the status for a printer or the message ‘Printer not responding’ displays when attempting to print.
Offline indicates that the Mac users cannot communicate with the printer. The offline message displays when the printer is powered off, or a USB cable connection has become disconnected.
Solution for the process
Step 1: first of all the users have to check connection between the printer and the Mac (connectivity)
Offline messages happen when the Mac cannot communicate with the printer. Select the type of connection the users have, then they have to follow the instructions to make sure the connection is working.
If the users have a USB printer connection
If the users have a network printer connection
Step 2:Reset the printer
Resetting power to the printer forces the printer to reset stored values in the firmware. A power reset can help when the printer is not accepting communication from the Mac.
- The users have to make sure that the printer is idle, not making any sounds, before continuing.
- After that with the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Now they have to unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Now the users have to wait at least 60 seconds.
- After that again plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Now they are required to reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- If the printer does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.
- The users are required to try printing again and note what happens.
- If the printer prints, then they can stop troubleshooting.
- If the print job becomes stuck again, continue to the next step.
Step 3: Remove multiple printers from the printer list
Now it’s time to check for multiple devices in the Printers list, and then remove any extra entries other than one in idle status.
- Search the Mac for Print, and then click Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scannersin the list of results.
- Find the printer names that match the user’s printer from the list of devices.
- If the users see multiple printer queues for the same printer, remove all extra printers by selecting them one at a time, and then clicking the minus button at the bottom of the list. Leave one ‘idle’ printer in the list that matches your printer if available and use this printer as the Default printer.
- Try printing again.
- If the printer prints, you can stop troubleshooting.
- If the printer remains offline or displays an error, continue to the next step.
As we have observed that by following the instructions the users can resolve the issues very easily but if they face some errors while following the instructions then they will be assisted by our tech support system where our technicians will help them in resolving the issues. The users have to just reach out us through HP Printer Support +1-855-241-5405 to resolve the issue within short span of time.